Electronic data interchange as a service for automotive suppliers

_magenta86

Automotive

80 % of processes are present for automotive environment, remaining 20 % depends on your specific requirements.

_magenta17

Speed

We resolve requirements by the next day.

_magenta48

Support

We provide support in four shifts and several world languages. You will be taken care of by one particular specialist.

_magenta18

Transparent service

Fulltext search and view of information is provided in legible and well-arranged form. Conversion is written in XSLT, a platform portable to other solutions.

The world of EDI communication changes rapidly under the growing pressure for integration and flexibility. Your task, as a supplier to automotive industry, is to keep focusing on what earns your daily bread. The production. Let us take care of all matters related to integration and exchange of messages. We have been focusing on EDI communication for twenty years already. We know AS2, OFTP2, VAN protocols, and VDA, EDIFACT, ANSI X12 standards in details. And at the same time we can integrate the EDI messages into your ERP system. Everything has been prepared, you needn’t solve anything. Such an offer may be promised by almost anybody, though. If you are interested in differences of cooperation with us, continue reading.

ClouEDI

We think of enterprise processes in a context of entire production company, from its receiving gate, to shipment, including connections to your suppliers and customers. And we apply the same global view to the area of electronic communication. That is why we decided to offer you the ClouEDI solution, which has in contrast to other commonly provided EDI services further possibilities and features:

ClouEDI Services

They are independent services, aspiring to make you work easy and pleasant as much as possible. We reduce risks arising in related processes.

WebEDI

We help big companies to connect smaller suppliers. And for smaller suppliers we open a way to the EDI world.

References

PLAKOR, Agor Tech and other companies, which use ClouEDI for electronic commerce.

AIMTEC a. s.

  • Czech republic
    Hálkova 32
    Pilsen
    301 22
 

Marek Šabatka

Do not hesitate to contact me with any question related to ClouEDI, or to any other aspect of EDI.

+420 725 804 310